Fast Facts About West Greenwich, RI
What to know about living in West Greenwich.
Population (2010): 6,636
- Boston, MA: 1hr 40min
- Hartford, CT: 1hr 17min
- Providence, RI: 30min
- Providence – 25min
Median income (2020):
- Individual: $41,579
- Household: $120,484
County: Kent County
Type of location: Town
Why is West Greenwich a Nice Place to Live?
West Greenwich is a beautiful and affordable town just 30 minutes outside of Providence. Just a short drive from the beach, the town is home to fun outdoor activities and family-friendly restaurants. Those living in West Greenwich love the local attractions, such as Leyden Farm Vineyard and Winery.
West Greenwich offers excellent public schools within the Exeter-West Greenwich Regional School District. It reflects its mission when every member of their community works collaboratively to take responsibility for the success of their students.
What is West Greenwich Known For?
West Greenwich offers residents a suburban rural freel with close proximity to the city. From Pachaug State Forest to Stepstone Falls, there is never a shortage of fun outdoor activities for residents and visitors alike. Those living in West Greenwich love family-friendly fun and sense of community in town.
What Are the Best Restaurants in West Greenwich?
Some of the top restaurants in and around West Greenwich with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Dan’s Place, a barn-style restaurant offering unique pizzas & other pub fare, plus a full bar & trivia nights.
- The Middle of Nowhere Diner, an old-fashioned American restaurant with counter seating & generous breakfast portions.
- Cornerstone Pub, a simple outpost offering burgers, pizza & classic American entrees & plenty of TVs for sports.
- AJ’s, a long-standing diner with an old-school vibe fixes up American favorites for breakfast & lunch.
- Bill’s Place Pizza, a low-key, family-run restaurant & bar offering pizza, plus Greek & American dishes, since 1974.