Fast Facts About Lincoln, RI
What to know about living in Lincoln.
Population (2020): 22,499
- Boston, MA: 1hr 10min
- Hartford, CT: 1hr 30min
- Providence, RI: 20min
- Providence – 30min
Median income (2020):
- Individual: $42,156
- Household: $88,171
County: Providence County
Type of location: Town
Why is Lincoln a Nice Place to Live?
Lincoln is a beautiful town just 30 minutes from Providence. Both residents and visitors alike love the sense of community, delicious restaurants, and trendy coffee shops in this picturesque New England town. From Lincoln Woods State Park to the Hearthside House Museum, those living in Lincoln enjoy the family-friendly activities and beautiful scenery in town.
Lincoln offers excellent public schools within the Lincoln Public School District. Its mission is to inspire and empower each student to excel personally and intellectually, embrace social and individual responsibility, and lead with integrity.
What is Lincoln Known For?
A town rich in history, Lincoln has a number of historic house museums, such as Hearthside House and Arnold House, a “stone-ender,” a style of building brought from the western England and common in Rhode Island. Additionally, Blackstone River State Park is most known for its bike path that stretches 12 miles long. Those living in Lincoln take advantage of the family-friendly activities and robust culture in town.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Lincoln?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Lincoln with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Trattoria Romana Lincoln, for Roman specialties & classic Italian dishes are offered in a warm, refined setting with a patio.
- Trattoria Express, a Trattoria Romana annex offering prepared Italian dishes & desserts in a quick-serve/takeout format.
- OZ Tacos & Tequila, for a quirky, upbeat restaurant with a unique variety of tacos and small plates paired with whimsical cocktails and an extensive tequila selection.
- Shanna’s Country Kitchen, for a family-owned and operated breakfast and lunch destination.
- Poke Bros., for high-quality, sushi-grade fish and farm-fresh veggies in an authentic Hawaiian poké bowl.