Fast Facts About Hopkinton, RI
What to know about living in Hopkinton.
\Population (2020): 10,087
- Boston, MA: 1hr 29min
- Hartford, CT: 1hr 7min
- Providence, RI: 38min
- Providence – 33min
Median income (2020):
- Individual: $38,231
- Household: $95,000
County: Washington County
Type of location: Town
Why is Hopkinton a Nice Place to Live?
Hopkinton is a beautiful town just 30 minutes outside of Providence. The town boasts family-friendly activities, delicious eateries, and trendy coffee shops. From the Tomaquag Museum to Yawgoog Scout Reservation, those living in Hopkinton love everything that the town has to offer.
Hopkinton offers excellent public schools within the Hopkinton Public School District. Its mission is to learn, create, and achieve together.
What is Hopkinton Known For?
Hopkinton is a historical town situated in the southwest corner of Rhode Island. The town is over 40 square miles, with around 8,000 residents. Hopkinton was founded in March of 1757 and includes the villages of Ashaway, Bradford, Hope Valley, and Rockville. Hopkinton has over 1,000 acres of open space, supporting various recreational activities, such as hiking, fishing, and canoeing. Those living in Hopkinton enjoy the rich history and culture of this beautiful town.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Hopkinton?
Some of the top restaurants around Hopkinton with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Nam Khong, for traditional cooking of Thailand & Laos, presented in an informal setting with eclectic art.
- B&B Dockside, a popular, snug spot with a warm vibe & bar seats showcases breakfast fare & creative burgers.
- Koi Japanese Cuisine, a polished dining room showcasing elevated Japanese dishes & a variety of sushi in a comfy setup.
- Coastal Cantina, for delicious hot dogs and fresh seafood.
- West’s Bakery, for on-of-a-kind pizza strips and cinnamon buns.